Several national, regional and multi-national corporate governance best practice codes have recommended that every board should be evaluated at least once annually.
GovStrat is a Caribbean and emerging market leader in improving the effectiveness of corporate Boards. We provide board evaluation training, assessments and metrics that:
- benchmark board practices against best-in-class at sectoral, national and global performance standards based on the nature of business and legal framework of each entity;
- assess the diversity of knowledge, skills, experience and competencies among board members to ensure a balanced and effective board;
- identify and leverage attributes and strengths required for any new and future appointment to the board;
- consider the effectiveness, soundness and value-added of the board’s decision making processes;
- acknowledge, reward and recognise the Board’s annual performance;
- performance diagnostics that review structures, practices, procedures and processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and value-added of each Director and senior officer;
GovStrat provided Board evaluation services are provided to:
- Public Bodies (SOEs, Statutory Bodies, Commissions, Authorities, inter alia)
- Regulatory and Public Utility Companies
- Listed companies (Multi-domestic and International)
- Private and Closely-held Family Businesses
- Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Trust Funds and Pension Funds, inter alia
- Not-for-profit organisations and the realm of NGOs
- Professional and other membership organisations
Our evaluation tools and frameworks are used to evaluate the Board as a whole, the Chairman, Individual Directors and entire Board Committee structures.
To discuss Board Evaluation Services for your Board or organisation, please contact GovStrat Limited on 1 (876) 324-0606 or 1 (868) 791-9612 or email us: email@example.com.