Building and Implementing an Enterprise Risk Management Workshop in the Private and Public Sector
This deliverable explores all the critical elements in educating Boards, senior management and staff in ERM awareness building; the entire process from initiation to implementation of a sustainable ERM system at the entity level, across industries and government-wide (Ministries and Public Bodies). We provide both bespoke and advertised ERM training across staff categories and consulting services in developing and implementing an ERM System.
We address the following among many others issues:
- Broad categories of risk: credit, market, operational and RAPM, portfolio, stress testing, economic capital, board and human resource-related, etc.
- Understanding the Components of ERM-Integrated Framework
- Current Threats and Opportunities to Improve Internal Controls
- Formulating Risk Response Decisions
- Identifying & Managing Multiple & Cross Enterprise Risks
- Reducing/Minimizing Operational Losses
- ERM considerations for:
- Regulators and the non-banking financial sectors
- Corporate Banking Sector
- The Energy Sector and allied industries
- Government Ministries and State-owned Enterprises
- The Insurance Industry and Hurricane Prone Jurisdictions
- Risk Governance and Internal Control: The COSO Framework
- Money Laundering and Compliance Issues
- Basel II and III Implications
- Catastrophic Risks
- Cyber Crimes and Threats
PHOTO SHOWS DR. ROBERT (BOB) MARK WITH A SECTION OF HIS ERM LEARNERS FACILITATED BY GOVSTRAT LIMITED. © GOVSTRAT LIMITED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PHOTO SHOWS DR. BRIAN LANGRIN BELOW AT ANOTHER EVENT FACILITATED BY GOVSTRAT LIMITED. © GOVSTRAT LIMITED ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.